STAR WARS: EPISODE VI RETURN OF THE JEDI
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
In Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, fans are finally able to meet the ominous evil Sith Emperor Palpatine and also introduced us to his Royal Guards. Resplendent in crimson robes and armor, the Imperial Royal Guard protected the Emperor. Secrecy shrouded the Guard, with rumors abounding about the sentinels’ backgrounds and combat capabilities.
Today, in addition to the official unveil of the Emperor Palpatine 1/6th scale collectible figure, Hot Toys is excited to present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Royal Guard for all Star Wars fans!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Royal Guard in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. It features finely sculpted Royal Guard helmet, expertly tailored robe and outfit, a Force pike, and figure stand.
Your Star Wars collection will not be complete unless you have the Emperor and his Royal Guards in your display!
PRODUCT NAMEROYAL GUARD
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Royal Guard Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Royal Guard in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
– A newly developed helmet with specially applied glossy red colored painting
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including: Four (4) Force pike holding hands
– One (1) relaxed left hand
– One (1) gesturing left hand
– One (1) newly developed red colored cloak
– One (1) dark-red colored robe with belt
– One (1) pair of dark-red colored pants
– One (1) pair of red colored boots
– One (1) Force pike
– Specially designed figure stand with Royal Guard nameplate and Star Wars logo
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2018 – Q1, 2019
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice