JND Studios Wonder Woman 1984 Golden Eagle Armor Statue WW84 1/3
WW84 1/3 Scale Hyperreal Movie Statue
Wonder Woman 1984 is the second product released by JND Studios. Once again, all of JND Studios techniques were put to the test to realize the hyperreal Wonder Woman, with quality which has yet to be matched.
The Golden Eagle Armor is the new look of Wonder Woman in the latest DC - Warner Bros. film. It's a side of Wonder Woman you've never seen before. JND Studios was able to recreate the beautiful face of Gal Gadot, while expressing the characteristics of the heroin in her museum pose. Comprised of 90 pieces, the golden armor displays the craftsmanship of JND Studios as its artists were able to capture the most intricate details of the costume.
The main artist for JND Studios second project is Soyoung Lee, a well renowned artist in the industry. She has once again proven her worth by putting on a full display the array of her skills to create a magnificent rendition of the the famous DC Comics character. Da-Hye Kim, the 3D designer of the golden armor has also took her craftsmanship to the limits in order to recreate the most amazing version of Wonder Woman's costume.
Sculpting, painting, hair rooting, and glass eye production - all the main parts of this hyperreal creation has come together under the leadership of Art Director Kojun for an output that cannot be topped in today's statue market.
Although the film itself is yet to be released, Wonder Woman fans will be able experience the beauty of Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman 1984 before everyone else does, through JND Studios' WW84.
• Statue height: approximately 26 inches [H:65cm W:31cm 0:31cm]
• One (1) main piece statue with glass eye, rooted hair, and high quality painted golden eagle armor.
• One (1) specially designed base
• Prototype samples shown.
• Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
Important Notice :
• Shipping fee will be calculated based on volume weight and country of delivery.
Shipping cost will be determined and shown on your invoice.
• Customers will be required to pay IMPORT TAX and SURCHARGES to the shipping carrier when shipped.
• The product(s)will be shipped after all payments have been settled.
• Reservation deposit will be for this pre-order.
• Cancellation Fee is the Non-Refundable Deposit.