Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have a physical store?
No. We are an e-commerce company who operates and maintains a warehouse located in Taguig City, Philippines.
2. Where is your warehouse located?
We're located in Building K-1, J.Y. & Sons Compound Veterans Center, Taguig City, Metro Manila.
3. Are all your items authentic?
Yes, all our items are licensed and authentic.
4. Do you ship?
Yes, we ship items nationwide and internationally.
5. How can I order?
You can order online thru our social media, but it is best to create an account on our website before ordering/pre-ordering items.
6. Do you do meet-ups?
No. Our order fulfilment is limited only to delivery (with a corresponding fee) and through pickup from our warehouse in Taguig City, Metro Manila Philippines
1. I already pre-ordered on your website, what happens next?
Once you pre-ordered on our site, you’ll receive an e-mail or call reminder that we already have the items on hand. After that, you can now pay for the remaining balance.
1. How long does it take for you to ship an order?
Commitment of our logistics partners are as follows:
Metro Manila 1-3 working days
Luzon 2-5 working days
VisMin 2-5 working days
Out of Delivery Zone 5-7 working days
2. How much do you charge for shipping LOCALLY?
Once you place an order and checkout on our website, the system will automatically calculate it.
3. How much is the shipping fee INTERNATIONALLY?
The shipping fee varies internationally. If you want to place an order with us, we’ll kindly ask you to provide us with the following information such as your name, address, the item you wish to order, your city, country, postal code, telephone number and your email address. Therefore, we can quote you for the international shipping fee.
4. Do you accept items to be delivered thru Grab Delivery or Lalamove?
Yes, but we are not be held liable in case of loss and damages of the said item.
5. Who is your courier partner for local and international shipping?
LBC for local and DHL Express for international.
1. What is your base currency?
2. What forms of payments do you accept?
We accept Paypal, PesoPay, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, etc.
3. Do you accept cash on delivery (COD)?
Cash on delivery is accepted for orders below Php 5,000 in the Philippines only.
1. Do you have monthly installment plans?
No. We’re currently upgrading our installment plan as of the moment.
1. How do I become a member?
You need to pay for the annual subscription fee for only 499 pesos,
2. What perks will I get if I become a member?
You’re entitled for free shipping nationwide (Philippine address only), and earn 1 point on every 200 pesos worth of items you purchase. If you purchase more than 200,000 pesos, we will upgrade you to elite status whereas you will enjoy free shipping, and earn 4 points on every 200 pesos worth of items you purchase.