Sengoku Joker: TAKASHI OKAZAKI Ver. - pr-4580416941013
This 1/6th scale statue of The Joker from the animated film "Batman Ninja” is based on an original art piece by the series' character designer, Takashi Okazaki. This piece will be limited to 1000 pieces worldwide.
This statue features the Joker in a dynamic unbalanced pose holding his sword. Additionally the texture of his armor has been carefully sculpted using real armor as a reference. The hem of his flapping cape has also been textured in detail for an impressive appearance even from close-up. Display with the Batman statue (sold separately) for an impressive display!
- 17.71 inches (45cm)
- Made of ABS and PVC
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces
- Each statue will be engraved with a unique serial number
- From Batman Ninja
- Designed by Takashi Okazaki
- Base is designed to look like a broken roof
- Display with the Batman statue (sold separately)
- Sengoku Joker: TAKASHI OKAZAKI Ver.
- Series: Batman Ninja
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- Specifications: Painted 1/6th scale polystone, polyurethane & PVC product with stand included. Approximately 450mm in height. Approximately 500mm in width.
- Sculptor: Takayuki Higashi
- Paintwork: Kenji Ando
- Manufacturing Assistance: XM Studios
- Joker statue